Septic Tank Pumping Services
Septic Tank Pumping Services- What We Offer
A septic tank is vital to the plumbing of your home. It helps to ensure that all the wastewater in your home has somewhere to go. Your septic tank stores these hazardous contents to help prevent your property from being contaminated by raw sewage. Your septic tank also prevents the raw sewage from polluting the environment. Your septic tank is not foolproof, however. You must have your tank pumped at least every 3 to 5 years. If you wait too long, your septic tank may fail, causing backups into your house as well as onto your property. At American Freedom Plumber, we have years of experience in septic tank pumping. We offer fast and reliable sewer cleanouts. We only use the best quality equipment. If you need your septic tank pumped, please call us today for an appointment.
How Often Should You Get Your Septic Tank Pumped?
How frequently you pump your septic tank out depends on several different factors. Typically, you would pump your septic tank out every three to five years. However, if you have a large family, or you have a garbage disposal, you will need to have it pumped more frequently. We can help you to determine how frequently you need septic tank plumbing services. Just give us a call, and we will help you to determine when we should come out.
Warning Signs of a Filling Septic Tank
You typically do not think that much about your septic tank. It is generally out of sight and out of mind. This is why it is so important to make sure that you notice any of the signs of break down. You could experience a lot of property damage by ignoring these signs. Look for the following:
- Sluggish draining. If you notice your sinks, bathtubs, or even washer is draining slowly, this is a sign of a filling septic tank or an issue with the drain.
- Sluggish flushing. If your toilet is slow to flush, this may be an issue with your septic tank filling up.
- Bad odors. If you start to smell a foul odor that smells like raw sewage when you are outside or when you flush your toilet, something is wrong with your septic tank.
- Standing water. If you look outside and see standing water in your yard, you have an issue with the septic system.
- Healthy lawn. If your lawn looks healthier than normal, especially around the septic tank site, this could be a sign that your septic tank has filled, and wastewater may be spilling out.
- Sewage back up. If you have any kind of sewage backup, please call us immediately. We can immediately come out and begin septic tank pumping before the problem becomes any worse.
If you notice any of the warning signs above, you must give us a call quickly. One of our technicians will be able to come out to your property quickly to access what is going on with your septic system. They will be able to offer septic pumping services to you immediately to help solve the issue before any property damage is done.
Getting A Septic Tank Cleaning
While pumping your septic tank will help to solve the overfilling problem, it is a good idea to get your septic tank cleaned. Septic tank pumping will get all the sludge out of your tank, while septic tank cleaning will remove all of the solids and liquids from your septic system. This helps to get stubborn solids that may be filling your tank. During this time, we will also inspect your septic tank. This will allow us to determine if the tank needs any kind of repairs. If it does, we will let you know so that you can decide on a repair strategy.
At American Freedom Plumber, we pride ourselves on knowing exactly how to take care of your septic system. We offer septic pumping services and more. We are happy to serve you to ensure that you never have to worry about septic tank backups. We offer affordable pricing as well as a 10% discount to all military, veterans, and first responders. Please call our office today to schedule an appointment. Even if you are not having any issues with your septic tank, it is a good idea to periodically get it checked out to help avoid issues down the road.
AMERICAN FREEDOM PLUMBING
3655 James Rd. Suite 100
Acworth, GA 30102
American Freedom Plumbing Services, LLC is a family-owned and operated company with over 35 years of experience in the plumbing industry.
Areas We Serve